Saturday, March 7, 2009

The Beginning of my Blog

Hi There,

Here is my first attempt at my blog. I am a Holistic Nutritionist in Toronto, Ontario. My focus is on helping couples build their families with nutrition. I like to say I help from seed to sprout, but I think that is already taken... I will have to think of something else creative.

I help couples plan for pregnancy, whether that is getting a woman's body free of toxins or supporting a couple through infertility treatment with nutritional guidance.

Once pregnancy happens it can be overwhelming. 'Don't eat chocolate? But that's all I crave!', helping a woman determine what to eat & what to avoid is important.

I love supporting families in this exciting time. I hope to post some interesting tidbits of info on both of these topics. Anything I learn... I plan to share!

I welcome any questions or comments on topics you may like me to discuss.

To our health!
Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment